The darkness of the air
are go inside in my room
and it mixed whit my hair
like the spirit of the doom.
Look at me, my bro, my dear,
in my eyes are blooming nerium
look at my and stop the tears
enough apologies. Just like nature.
I'm not a beauty, I'm not here,
but my soul are coming back,
everyday and night, all year,
stayed and waited. Do you check?.
Do you here? The net is drug,
for me. And you? I felling down.
You write the poem with my blood
and who cares. Next sell it at town.
are go inside in my room
and it mixed whit my hair
like the spirit of the doom.
Look at me, my bro, my dear,
in my eyes are blooming nerium
look at my and stop the tears
enough apologies. Just like nature.
I'm not a beauty, I'm not here,
but my soul are coming back,
everyday and night, all year,
stayed and waited. Do you check?.
Do you here? The net is drug,
for me. And you? I felling down.
You write the poem with my blood
and who cares. Next sell it at town.


Няма коментари:
Публикуване на коментар